2 to 4 persons: R$ 310,00 per person
5 to 8 persons: R$ 250,00 per person
Transfers in/out hotel, Christ ticket, tour guide, trail snack and insurance.
PARQUE LAGE - CORCOVADO (CHRIST REDEEMER) - TIJUCA NATIONAL PARK - SECTOR B
- Hiking thru Tijuca Forest (Sector B - Tijuca National Park).
- This trail links the Botanical Garden neighbourhood (Lage park) to the Christ Redeemer Statue.
- Crossing streams of water and old ruins from the portuguese empire and coffee plantation era.
- The trail is steep and goes around atlantic forest vegetation.
- Finishing at the bottom of the most famous icon of Rio de Janeiro, the Christ Redeemer.
Duration tour: 5h
Difficulty: moderate to hard
Age: 14 years old
Recommended: light clothes, water, sunscreen, camera, bug repellent and sneakers.
Pick up time: 9.00am or 1.00pm