Up to 6 persons: R$ 800,00 per person
Transfers in/out hotel, full equipment, park tickets rock climbing guide, trail snack and insurance.
GOD'S FINGER (DEDO DE DEUS) - SERRA DOS ÓRGÃOS NACIONAL PARK - TERESÓPOLIS
- Another classic climbing route, this time in Rio State.
- In the Serra dos Órgãos National Park, Dedo de Deus (God’s Finger) is a complete climbing.
- With a steep trail, you mix hiking and some easy rock climbing in the first part.
- The Teixeira route or the Maria Cebola route, both climbing routes that leads you to the top.
- A lot of cracks and chimneys on the route.
- Up there you’re at almost 2,000 m high, with a spectacular view of Teresópolis and Rio City.
Duration tour: 12h
Difficulty: moderate to heavy / IV bra / 5.7 usa / 4 fra
Age: 16 years old.
Recommended: light clothes, anorak, water, sneakers, bug repellent and sunscreen.
Pick up time: 6:00am