Up to 6 persons: R$ 390,00 per person
Transfers in/out hotel, full equipment, mountain guide, trail snack and insurance.
PEDRA DA GÁVEA (GÁVEA STONE)
- That stone is the largest monolith in Latin America.
- It’s a bold hiking inside the Tijuca Rain Forest.
- Hike through the woods with great chance to see monkeys and squirrels. The track ends up at the summit of the Gávea Stone, with 842m high.
- Incredible view of the south and west area beaches, the Lagoa, Sugar Loaf and Christ Redeemer.
- Easy rappel in Carrasqueira for descent.
Duration tour: 8h
Difficulty: heavy hiking and basic rappel.
Age: 10 years old.
Recommended: light clothes, water, sunscreen, camera, bug repellent and sneakers.
Pick up time: 9.00am